- Business in the Front, Party in the Back Personality: Reflected throughout the entire hotel from staff uniforms to the signature Fairlane at Five – a daily shift from business to party at 5:00p.m.
- Buzzing Lobby: A destination for power lunches, happy hours and night caps, the Fairlane Hotel lobby will feature a renowned NYC delicatessen (details to come!) along with Union Teller Coffee Counter, which will caffeinate Nashville with Stumptown coffee, fresh bagels and pastries.
- Sizeable Guestrooms: Size matters at the Fairlane Hotel, where guests will find the largest standard-size guestrooms in Nashville. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, playful peek-a-boo showers and mini-fridges stocked with locally curated snacks.
- 1970’s Penthouse: Decked to the nines with the swag of the 70s (think retro fireplaces and mirrored ceilings), two alluring top-floor Penthouses provide 4,000 square feet of combinable party space, including a wraparound terrace. Available for parties, pop-ups and an overnight splurge, the Penthouse will quickly become the city’s most sought after party destination.
- For Locals, By Locals: Developed by Ethan Orley and Philip Welker of Oliver Hospitality, the Fairlane Hotel was built around the iconic midcentury bank in which it is housed, with concerted effort to preserve architectural details (i.e. the travertine exterior).
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.